THE EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT SECTOR NEEDS TO TALK
EMC 2020 will explore the recent events in Australia and overseas, and will give delegates the opportunity to learn and reflect on the experiences of their colleagues and peers in bushfires, heatwaves, severe storms and cyclones, pandemic, smoke events, volcanic eruptions and more.
- One-Day or Two-Day registration available
- Special ‘Volunteers Rate’
- Discount ‘Earlybird’ registration
The EMC Conference Dinner is on Tuesday 6th October at the Pullman Albert Park. All conference delegates are invited to attend and may order tickets, at an additional cost, on the registration form.
- High Profile Events (HPE) has recently updated their registration software to the Currinda platform. All attendees will be required to hold a Currinda profile.
- To complete your registration, please select the above button titled ‘Online Registration’. This will take you to the EMC Melbourne 2020 Currinda log in page.
- It is likely some of you will have created a Currinda profile in the past. If you know your original email and password, please log in using these details. Otherwise, create a new Currinda profile by selecting ‘Begin here’ and fill in the personal details page. If you have simply forgotten your Currinda log in details, the Currinda database will recognise your profile by matching fields such as email address, full name, organisation etc. If a profile is recognised, please confirm if these details are yours. In the case that it is correct, please update your password.
- Once you have successfully logged in, please follow the registration prompts. Upon completion, a confirmation email will be sent to you. If you do not receive this email, check your profile email address was entered correctly and that your registration is complete. If you require assistance, please click here to contact HPE. Do not re-register.
If you are a group manager that is planning to arrange registrations on behalf of delegates within your organisation and/or attend the conference yourself, please click here to view registration instructions.
Exhibitors should refer to the Exhibition Manual for registration details. This will be sent to you prior to the Conference.
- MasterCard & Visa, personal cheque or bank deposit accepted. A 2% surcharge applies to all credit/debit card transactions.
- If paying by direct deposit, payment must be made or remittance received within 30 days from date of invoice. Registration and payment must be received prior to the conference commencing.
- All rates quoted are in Australian dollars and include 10% GST.
- All online registrations are checked by the secretariat. If there is any query, they will contact you.
- If you have proceeded to register and then changed your mind, please contact the Conference Secretariat within 24 hours of registering to avoid any cancellations fees.
- Registration cancellations received 30 days prior to the event will be refunded, minus a $150 cancellation fee. Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the event will not be eligible for a refund. Substitute delegates may be nominated at any time.
- Refunds for registration add-ons (workshops, dinners etc) will be given at the discretion of the Conference Secretariat. Cancellation of hotel bookings must be made directly with the hotel.
- All cancellations and substitutions must be made in writing by the registered person to the Conference Secretariat.
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. It is strongly recommended that you consider your individual travel and health insurance requirements prior to making travel arrangements.
There may be photographs taken throughout the conference and at the social events. These may be used for promotional activities, including the conference website, social media etc. If you do not want your photograph taken, or used, please notify the photographer onsite at your earliest convenience.
EMC and the conference secretariat reserve the right to amend any part of the conference program or event should it be necessary. No liability will be accepted for damages of any nature sustained by participants, or their accompanying persons, or loss or damage to their personal property as a result of the conference or related event.